Old versionsSee all
House of Wonders: Kitty Kat Wedding is a cute game. You’ll be welcomed by Mr. Bones who owns a cat in love with his neighbor’s kitty. Now, those cats want to get married but since they are cats they don’t have any money! So the game invites you to help Mr. Bones and the cute cats to collect money for the wedding by playing several fun puzzles.
Beyond the story, the game could be categorized into the “seek & find” category. There are lots of games alike but this one is different from others since its particular dynamic: this game includes several types of puzzles besides the typical seek & find, and is organized in what is called “missions”. The “seek & find” missions basically consists in looking for hidden objects in messy scenes which are the different rooms in the House of Wonders. Each mission requires you to find a certain amount of items. There are some hints available for you to use if you get stuck at any time. Of course, these hints are limited and will cost you a few seconds each time. At the end of each set you will be able to use the money earned to buy gifts for the cats. In addition to seek & find missions, you will encounter one special puzzle within each mission set. There are five types of special puzzles:
- Home Theater Puzzle: you have to drag a face from the screen over to a matching face in the audience.
- Face to Face Puzzle: It’s a cards puzzle. Playing cards are arranged in a pyramid. You must match cards until all the cards in the pyramid have been removed.
- Remember Me Puzzle: cards are laid face down on a table. Click on a card to flip it, and then flip another card in the hope of making a match.
- Where’s Larry Puzzle: Larry has hidden. You must find and click on him in order to win this puzzle.
- Twins’ Room Puzzle: two rooms look very similar, but have a handful of slight differences. You must click on the differences you find among the 2 rooms.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and then you’ll be reaching the main menu with the following options on it:
- Add/Change Player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different profiles and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Play: to start playing the first chapter of the game, after viewing a game introduction.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, and full/windowed screen.
- How to Play: to access information about the game rules.
- Quit: no further explanation required.
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need in order to run this game. Take a look to the list:
- Windows XP/Vista
- 1 Ghz or Faster Processor
- 512 Mb RAM -
- 16-bit Sound Card
- Direct X7.0 or later
- It has good graphics and sound effects
- It’s a fun game with a great scenario
- You can buy it for an affordable price
- The interface is only available in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Use on network is not supported